The Team Ireland Rule 40 system is a three-step process each time an Athlete invites their Personal Sponsors to Team Ireland’s Personal Sponsor Commitment and should be read in conjunction with the Team Ireland Rule 40 guidelines.
- Athlete registers his / her personal sponsor(s) in the Team Ireland Rule 40 system.
- The Athlete’s personal sponsor(s) signs up to the Team Ireland Personal Sponsor Commitment.
- Once the Personal Sponsor Commitment has been completed by the Personal Sponsor, Athletes and their Personal sponsors are eligible to apply for permissions available under the Team Ireland Rule 40 Guidelines.
Personal Sponsor process
- Receive an invitation to apply with unique code or link from Athlete once they have registered
you as a personal sponsor.
- Complete Personal Sponsor details and review guidance.
- Agree to the Personal Sponsor Commitment to obtain eligibility for Team Ireland